Juhani Road drag 3700 represents the largest and heaviest model in the Soukkio road drag range. Designed for professional and contracting use, an effective drag for versatile gravel road maintenance. This model has the broadest standard equipment in the range, which includes a joystick star control that makes it easier to use.
The hydraulically turning front blade makes it easier to maintain the road, and in winter the snow removal can be directed directly to the roadside.
The steerable rear axle helps to use and control this long drag. When dragging, precise movements can be made according to need and road.
When equipped as standard, the drag weighs approx. 4200 kg, and 500 kg additional weights, max. 2 pieces, are available as accessories.
- Hydraulically turning frontblade
- Width: 2,65 m
- Length: 9,1 m
- Weight: 4200 kg
- Fastening: from the towing hook or with a separate towing device from the towing arms
- Area of use: hard surface gravel-/crushrockroads and fields
- Need of power: from 160 hp
- Weight of workmachine from 7t
- Hydraulic adjustment:front end height, front blade angle, rear end height and slope. The functions are controlled electro-hydraulically
- Blade compatibility: the most common blade options on the market
- The need for hydraulics from the tractor: one double-acting hydraulic outlet
- At the back, a stone rake with a transverse movement and two mechanically adjustable support wheels.Hydraulically adjustable as an accesory.
- Hydraulic leftside extension to stone rake 610mm
- Height of the frontblade: 520 mm
- Height of blades 2 and 3: 520 mm
- Rear lights and LED warning lights as standard equipment
- Easy-to-use Can bus-based joystick with star control