Professional and entrepreneur-oriented hydraulic road drag for versatile maintenance of dirt roads. Effective for clearing dirt roads and removing packed snow with a wide range of standard equipment. The road drag’s hydraulically turning front blade makes road maintenance easier and loose material can be directed directly to the side of the road.
The road drag’s steerable rear axle helps to use and control the drag. When dragging, precise movements can be made according to need and road. From the extensive selection of accessories, the customer can choose the equipment that suits their application. Additional equipment gives the drag more bite and power. We also have a selection of equipment that increases the working width.
Star control with joystick is recommended to increase user-friendliness for the machine operator.
The standard equipped road drag has a weight of approx. 2400 kg, and additional weights of 500 kg are available (2 pieces/road drag)
- For road dragging and removal of packed snow
- Hydraulically turning front blade
- Width: 2,65 m
- Length: 8,1 m
- Weight: 2400 kg (with accessories 2730 kg)
- Additional weight possibility: 1000 kg
- Attachment: dragshaft or coupling hook
- Area of use: hard surface gravel-/crushrockroads and fields
- Need of power: from 100 hp
- Hydraulic adjustment:front end height, front blade angle, rear end height and slope. The functions are controlled electro-hydraulically
- Blade compatibility: the most common blade options on the market
- The machine’s hydraulic requirements: 1 single-acting hydraulic outlet and free return
- At the back, a stone rake with a transverse movement and two mechanically adjustable support wheels
- Height of the frontblade 520 mm
- Height of blades 2 and 3: 340 mm
- Rear lights and LED warning lights as standard equipment